Raksha Bandhan is one of the most important festivals in India wherein every sister tie rakhi on their brother’s hand. Rakhi 2023 date is 30th August. This festival cherishes the special bond of brother and sister. This festival is celebrated every year during the full moon day of the Sawan month. Some siblings are lucky enough to celebrate Rakhi with each other whereas some share warm Raksha Bandhan 2023 wishes and Rakhi messages virtually through Whatsapp. In this blog post we have shared some of the latest Raksha Bandhan msgs, status, and latest Rakhi gifts ideas for sisters.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 Wishes for Brothers and Sisters
• This Rakhi, I Promise, I will always be there for you through all your thick and thins. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
• With the Rakhi ties, I promise to always be there whenever and wherever you are in need or any difficulty. Cheers to our bond, Happy Rakhi 2023
• With each passing day, may our bond and love for each other keep flourishing. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023!!
• Dear Brother you have always been my guiding angel. I love you now and forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
• You are not just my brother but also my second father. With you being by my side, I will always feel secure and protected. Cheers to our Rakhi ties brother.
Raksha Bandhan 2023 Whatsapp Status
• We may fight like cats and dogs but dare anyone else say a word about my bro. My bro is the best and only I can fight with him. Happy Rakhi 2023
• Wishing a very happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 to the best brother in this world.
• May the bond between us grow stronger and stronger with each passing day. You mean the world to me.
• Siblings are the best friends and guardian. The love we share is till eternity. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
• Cheers to the bond of love, trust, care, and friendship. Happy Rakhi
• You have not only been my confidant but my partner in crime and will continue to be the same till life.
• To my dearest brother/sister, wish you a very happy Rakshabandhan 2023.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 / Rakhi Gifts Ideas for Sisters
Rakhi is one such festival wherein siblings celebrate their bond. Sisters tie rakhi on their brother’s hand and brother’s promise to take care of their sisters. Brothers also give Raksha Bandhan gifts to sisters.Here are some latest rakhi gifts options for sisters that you can consider this year.
1. Smart Watch
In today’s day and time everyone is fitness conscious, hence gifting a nice smart watch can be a great option.
2. Perfume Set
If you are clueless about Raksa bandhan 2023 gift for sister, you can blindly pick this option and make your sis happy.
3. Gift Card
If your sister is a teenage whose choice of clothes and everything is constantly changing then you can give her gift card from her favourite brand so that she can shop for her choice of stuff.
4. Gold Earrings
Gifting something in gold is the best option, if you have the budget then do consider gifting your sis gold earrings this time.
One thing that sisters always love is cash. Hence depending on your budget you can give the cash amount.